Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 101

Thread: Holiday Gift Basket

  1. #31
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As Mari said, we have everything off our original list because AG fans are SUPER people!

    We have gotten far more than we asked for, including:

    a PM Molly who could use some socks or tights
    Yank could use his pal Bennet (wouldn't want Molly feeling left out when Emily has her puppy).

    Other ideas:
    Doll hair style book
    Hairdo Helper
    Any outfit or accessory set
    Molly's meet outfit
    Molly's meet accessories
    Sculpey food

    Thanks everyone!

  2. #32
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I will send these items and the Art Studio and any other misc. I can find.

    Will she receive this Christmas Morning? That would be so wonderful for her! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!

    The gift basket will be delivered Christmas Eve by a pastor (and, at this rate, several elves as I don't think one person can carry everything!). The gift will be anonymous.

    Off to update the first post again....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pajamarose:
    Gomunk -

    How many play scripts are you needing?

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the Director;s Guide that I wanted to donate, but I didn't think it would make much sense to donate it if I didn't have the scrit. There are 6 characters, so I'm guessing there are supposed to be 6 scritps.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can send along two in the box I am sending (maybe others can send some to total 6?) and then you send your Director Guide and hopefully they will get together. How's that?

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 16, 2006 04:49 PM: Message edited by: pajamarose ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Jinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What more could you use for the little girl and the dolls?

    And I have another idea: When is her birthday, Maybe we could all do something for her then..say, birthday outfits for her dolls,maybe other outfits and accessories..as gifts to her?

    Jinger

    PS I will be glad to help out with the basket,send me info where to send a donation?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jinger,

    Welcome to the board. I was thinking the same thing about birthday or summer items. Her dolls will need some spring/summer clothing then also!

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pajamarose:
    I can send along two in the box I am sending (maybe others can send some to total 6?) and then you send your Director Guide and hopefully they will get together. How's that?

    Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 16, 2006 04:49 PM: Message edited by: pajamarose ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awesome! Will do!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jinger,

    I got your PM and thank you! Unfortunately your account is not set up to accept PMs so I cannot send you the PayPal ID or address for donations (I don't want to list them here because spammers might get them). If you can change the set up of your account to accept PMs I would love to get you the info!

    Thank you and welcome!
    Annika

  10. #40
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I just remembered I have Molly's meet skirt and hat in my for sale pile. Does anyone have her meet sweater? If so, we can put them together to make a Meet outfit! - Meg B.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •